First, do you hate to sell, or get energized by cold calling?
- What is your natural tendency when it comes to networking, schmoozing and sales?
- Think back to when you lost a sale. What best describes how you cope?
- When you have a proposal to present, or presentation to make in front of people, what best describes you?
- Follow-up is a necessary part of sales. What is the way you follow-up?
- When you are in a sales slump, how do you help yourself?
Take just 2 minutes to get honest with yourself when you answer this quick survey.
After you share your confidential answers, enjoy my gift – 9 audios with 3 accompanying worksheets ABOUT overcoming the top networking reluctance beliefs – at the end of the five (5) questions. Go to Sales Reluctance Survey for Introverts, Shy and Reluctant. now.
Or maybe you just want to have your voice heard in everyday business and life situations? If so, you’ll want to visit my products page.
Patricia Weber’s Services
Whether with personal coaching, a teleclass, an online email course or on-site workshop, you get an expert whose expertise, thoroughness in preparation and delivery accommodates your unique needs.
Patricia Weber’s Qualifications:
Coaching since 1992; 20 years experience sales and 7 years experience management; DiSC Authorized Distributor since 1992; NLP Certification in 1994; Certified Teleclass Leader and 2006 Graduate Coach of Coachville.