Contact me at 757-870-1953 or patricia(at)patricia-weber.com with your questions.
Are you a sales person, new or experienced, or even an independent professional who wants to:
- help your customer buy more easily?
- improve just one area of selling, possibly without becoming an extrovert?
- feel more comfortable in networking and sales situations?
- minimize procrastination and take more effective action?
- reign in scattered efforts and have more time and energy?
Are you an individual who wants to:
- develop more confidence in yourself?
- be free from doubt and enjoy all life has to offer?
- have someone to listen with understanding?
- make a presentation more confidently, in any setting, to get results?
Are you a corporate manager who wants to:
- create an environment for improved performance?
- know how to coach your employees to improved performance?
- take all your well thought out plans and make them happen?
Are you a small business owner who:
- has to sell and doesn’t like to?
- wants to be more confident or more assertive in your relationships?
- wants to reduce overwhelm less and have frustration?
- wants to minimize scattered efforts and have more time and energy?
Contact me at 757-870-1953 or patricia(at)patricia-weber.com
Interesting findings to think about:
From the International Coaching Federations of 210 clients who participated in one of the landmark surveys (1998):
TOP SEVEN COACHING ISSUES
- Time management: 80.5%
- Career: 74.3%
- Business: 73.8%
- Relationships/Family: 58.6%
- Physical/Wellness: 51.9%
- Personal: 45.2%
- Goal-setting: 39.5%
TOP FIVE RESULTS OF WORKING WITH A COACH
- Self-awareness: 67.6%
- Setting better goals: 62.4%
- More balanced life: 60.5%
- Lower stress levels: 57.1%
- Self-confidence: 52.4%
VALUE OF THE COACHING INVESTMENT
A landslide of 98.5% of coaching clients said their investment in a coach was well worth the money.