Personally, as an introvert, I tried my best for the Twitter Follow Friday. It got both exhausting and lackluster. My first Top Ten FollowFriday recommendations were on a Monday no less. My second post got me back to the right day of the week! If you missed either of the line up of wonderful people who offer inspiration, laughs, intelligent conversation, fun, more fulfillment to your life, then make sure you read about them and connect with who you like. NOTE: These are no longer in alphabetical order. This week, there are more unique recommendations:
1. Bill and Cindy Cloughly own SmellyCat Productions https://twitter.com/smellycatprod The name alone hopefully makes you want to get to know them!
2. Cecil McIntosh https://twitter.com/stressless. I met Cecil on Twitter early on and was inspired by his variety of quotes. He offers a free eBook around his specialty of stress.
3. Jeff D’Urso https://twitter.com/jeffdurso Jeff is one of the founders of the fabulously different, speed networking on the telephone, networking website, BlitzTime. If you want a place to have 1-2-1 conversations without leaving home, give it a try.
4. Mercedes Warrick https://twitter.com/MercedesWarrick has a unique approach to meditation which focuses on a specific breathing process. Plus she’s just darn fun to talk with.
5. Chicos! This is one of the few celebrities if you want to think of it that way, that this introvert can relate to because I just love some of their clothes. Plus, they have a great preferred customer discount program.
6. Lisa Garr’s https://twitter.com/TheAwareShow The Aware Show has a wonderful programming of healing type speakers. I follow her to know what free interviews are coming up and attend just who I want to hear.
7. Amy Palmer; anyone who invites me to be on their telesummit deserve the Top Ten FollowFriday mention! LOL. She focuses on general sales reluctance.
8. Stephen Russell, https://twitter.com/BarefootDoctor aka, The Barefoot Doctor, has an incredible online program with audio and video to study Tao. Very empowering.
9. Flyn Penoyer is the Consummate Go-Giver Networker! https://twitter.com/FlynPenoyer His expertise is LinkedIn and he has wonderful training both fee and free.
10. John David Mann – https://www.facebook.com/johndavidmann mostly hangs out at FaceBook. He is an incredibly gifted author, entrepreneur and another Go-Giver. I met John through my next FollowFriday recommendation.
11. Oh wait just a minute! Hang on here. That would make for Top 11, so can you wait a week? I hope so.
Who are your Top Ten Follow Friday on Twitter, LinkedIn or even FaceBook?
Can you tell me something about them? Something that might make me want to follow them?