Collaborating is important today, this decade. That’s one way I look at Twitter’s Follow Friday. Recommendations come about in a collaborative manner. If there is some kind of conversation going on between the parties, people or companies involved on Twitter you are likely to find a mutual FollowFriday tweet. As an introvert, contrary to the erroneous definitions and negative myths, collaboration is highly desirable because it usually means just a small and intimate groups. Here are my first Top Ten Follow Friday Recommendations, albeit, on a Monday.
Any one of my recommendations will provide you inspiration, laughs, intelligent conversation, fun, and they will add more fulfillment to your life.
1. A. Michelle Blakeley tweets at https://twitter.com/simplicityinc She is a go-getter with a collaborative style. Easy to connect with. She talks with integrity.
2. Barbara Duke https://twitter.com/BarbaraDuke An inspiration for many reasons including being a breast cancer survivor. Prolific tweeter.
3. Bonnie Dubrow https://twitter.com/BonnieDubrow An extreme extrovert who will energize you not exhaust you. An ideas person.
4. Cathy Demers https://twitter.com/cathydemers She’s from Vancouver. She asks questions that make you think and then – act. Award winning entrepreneur.
5. Dale Little https://twitter.com/DaleLittle We actually just met through an entrepreneurial website. She is the real deal.
6. Jim Blasingamehttps://twitter.com/jimblasingame Jim and I go back – way back to 1996. He is the Small Business Advocate and he and I have great times on his radio show. Must subscribe to his tweets.
7. Jim Sutton https://twitter.com/JimSutton5 If you need a laugh at any time of day, one of Jim’s pun’s will do it for you. Connect with him, then his blog and welcome the smiles.
8. Monique MacKinnon https://twitter.com/hand_analyst Monique is one of my Joint Venture partners. Sometimes we laugh at our communications – “like an old married couple” she says. She’ll tell you, it’s all in the hands.
9. Sharon McLaughlin https://twitter.com/shashmc We met on Twitter, then moved over to BlitzTime. She often makes being on Twitter worthwhile because she lets me know someone is listening.
10. Tony Mack https://twitter.com/TonyMackGD He’ll have you understand the Go-Giver person on your first conversation.
That’s it for last week – yes; last week. And this week, aiming for Friday to be another Top Ten FollowFriday Twitter Recommendations.
Who are yours? Can you talk about them on a blog post?