One of my favorite days on Twitter is FollowFriday. It’s a time to recognize other tweeples who you want others to know are truly worthy to follow. Sometimes the nature of that day is hectic and nerve wracking. And sometimes, it’s necessary to include place like LinkedIn and FaceBook to be all inclusive of people who are highly respected. This is another is the series of Top Ten FollowFriday recommendations:
1. Bob Burg at https://twitter.com/bobburg is the ultimate Go-Giver. And yes, he really authored the book of the same name, with John David Mann.
2. Mike Sachleben is one of the co-founders of BlitzTime (affiliate link) and makes it possible to take networking online to it’s next logical level – talking one to one on the telephone!
3. Derrick Hayes https://twitter.com/encouragement4u is the creator of Derricknyms. He turns your name turned into a positive message. Connect with him for certain.
4. Carol Look https://twitter.com/CarolLookEFT will inspire you to use EFT with the Law of Attraction to manifest results as quickly as you want.
5. Beth Bridges https://twitter.com/ClovisChamber is the person at Clovis Chamber to help you make your networking work for you and your business.
6. Nikki Cates Hayes is the empowerment authority for women.
7. The WOW Network Alliance at https://twitter.com/WOW_Network is a member based resource for women entrepreneurs, 9 to 5 career professionals, and direct sales marketers.
8. Susan Bender Phelps at https://twitter.com/OdysseyMentor and I met on BlitzTime. She was a guest speaker for me and got rave reviews. Now she and I are accountability partners as we each move our business to a next level.
9. Michael Brown’s main social media hangout is LinkedIn at . This connection speaks to a small world – he lives just 40 minutes from me! He is an associate with Booz Allen Hamilton.
10. When Daniel Stoica wraps up tax season he gets darn serious about online networking. He is at https://twitter.com/DanielStoicaTax and gives some wonderful accounting tips.
Who’s in your Top Ten?