My first Top Ten FollowFriday recommendations were on a Monday. If you missed that line up of wonderful people who offer inspiration, laughs, intelligent conversation, fun, more fulfillment to your life, then make sure you read that post and connect with who you like. This week, there are more recommendations who also are in a league of their own:
1. Ali R. Rodriguez is the Passionista Expert at https://twitter.com/Ali4Coach Years ago when I met her on a teleclass, I was impressed with her intuitively knowing that – I often wear a red clown nose!
2. Andrea Satter https://twitter.com/AndreaSatter. I met Andrea on the virtual speed networking website, BlitzTime and was immediately impressed with her networking other-focus. The kind that makes an introvert happy.
3. Bonnie Gortler https://twitter.com/Optiongirl As one of my online speed networking friends, we discovered a good deal about each other on the telephone. If you want someone who connects beyond the internet, you want her in your network.
4. Connie Hammer https://twitter.com/conniehammer is passionate about helping parents with autistic children.
5. Ed Drozda hangs out on LinkedIn He distinguishes himself as a small business coach advisor – “I don’t tell you how, instead I give you various whats.”
6. Kerryn Griffiths https://twitter.com/kerryngriffiths Kerryn is the founder of ReciproCoach, an international community of coaches who engage in reciprocal coaching, mentoring and supervision for their own personal and professional development.
7. Kerul Kassel; great admiration for this lady with a big heart and likely even a bigger back yard with her love of horses. She hangs out at LinkedIn. If you need to get over procrastination, she’s the one to help you.
8. Margie Basaraba https://twitter.com/basarabadd/ Margie is a friend, a client and a consummate networker. If you want to save on travel of any kind, talk with her.
9. Mari-Lyn Harris multi-talented, often called a serial entrepreneur. She tweets social media ideas at https://twitter.com/heartatwork and in the kitchen at Twitter, https://www.twitter.com/sedonapies she cooks up pies.
10. Rocky Romero another LinkedIn recommendation – Rocky is having great success with 100 Day Challenges on BlitzTime, a community of achievers interested in unreasonable outcomes and goals in the next 100 days.
Who are your Top Ten Follow Friday on Twitter, LinkedIn or even FaceBook?
Can you tell me something about them? Something that might make me want to follow them?